Key-Timelines Regarding Academic Registration PG 2nd Semester 2020
The University Of Kashmir Has Published A Notice Regarding Some Key-Timelines Of Academic Registration With Respect To PG 2nd Semester 2020. The Notification Reads That:
The Heads Of Departments/Directors Of Satellite Campuses / Principals Of PG Colleges / Coordinator Of PG Programs Are Informed To Note The Key Timelines Regarding The Academic Registration And Other Allied Activities With Respect To PG 2nd Semester 2020 Batch:
- The Circulation Of Course-Baskets Among Concerned Students And Finalization Of Choices By Students With Guidance From Respective Academic Counsellor/s Will Be On 10th Aug 2021.
- The Opening Of Link for Academic Registration Will Start from 11th Aug 2021.
- The Closing Of Link for Academic Registration Will Be On 16th Aug 2021.
- The Start of Class Work For OE/GE Courses Will Be From 19th Aug 2021.
- The End of Class Work For OE/GE Courses Will Be On 3rd Dec 2021.
- The Examination Of OE/GE Courses Will Be On 24th& 26th Dec 2021.
Also Note That
- Classes for OE/GE Courses Shall Be Scheduled On Thursdays And Fridays From 03:00pm To 04:00pm For Basket-I And From 04:05pm To 05:05pm For Basket-II.
- Examinations Of Core And DCE Courses In Respective Departments/Centres Shall Be Held/Completed Before The Examinations Of OE/GE Courses.
- The Concerned Academic Counsellors Shall Upload Respective Timetables Along With Details Of Concerned Teachers Of OE/GE Courses On Their Departmental Website.