BSc Admission Through NEET Score
Is NEET Required For BSc Nursing
Is NEET Compulsory For BSc Nursing
The Students Who Want To Get Admission In BSc Nursing College Will Now Have To Apply For NEET 2021. The NTA has Invited The Students For Admission In Undergraduate Medical Courses Including BSc Nursing Also. The NEET Has Extended The Final Date Of Submission Of Application Forms. The NEET Published The Notice For The Students Of BSc Nursing With New Guidelines. The Notice Reads That:
In continuation of the Public Notice dated: 03 August 2021 on the above-mentioned subject, further clarification is being provided for the aspirants of the B.Sc.Nursing/B.Sc.(Hons.) Nursing course. The National Testing Agency is in the process of inviting Online Applications for NEET (UG) – 2021 for admission to all seats of undergraduate medical courses in all medical institutions. The NEET (UG) 2021 will be conducted on 12 September 2021 (Sunday).The candidates who are desirous to take admission into B.Sc. Nursing/B.Sc.(Hons.) Nursing may please note the following criteria, as communicated by Indian Nursing Council.
- The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years as on 31 December of the year in which admission is sought.
- A candidate should have passed in the subjects of PCB (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 45% marks taken together in PCB at the qualifying examination (class 12);
- Candidates are also eligible from State Open School recognized by State Government and National Institute of Open School (NIOS) by Central Governmenthaving science subjects and English only.
- For a candidate belonging to SC/ST or Other Backward Classes (OBC), the marks obtained in PCB taken together in the qualifying examination be 40% instead of 45% as stated above.
- English is a compulsory subject in class 12 for being eligible for admission to B.Sc.Nursing/B.Sc.(Hons.) Nursing.
- Reservation Policy: For Divyangjan candidates: 3% Disability reservation to be considered with a disability of locomotor to the tune of 40% to 50% of the lower extremity and other eligibility criteria with regard to age and qualification will be same as prescribed for each Nursing programme.
The above eligibility criteria are minimum as prescribed by INC. However, the Candidates seeking admission into B.Sc.Nursing/B.Sc.(Hons.) Nursing course in various Nursing Colleges/Institutes are advised to check the eligibility criteria from the respective Colleges/Institutes/Deemed Universities. The NTA has no role in laying down eligibility conditions, the same are being communicated as per INC. This is an interim measure. Such candidates are advised to appear for NEET (UG) – 2021 and fill the Online Application Form for NEET (UG) – 2021. The last date for the submission of the Online Application form for NEET (UG) – 2021 has been extended accordingly upto 10 August 2021 (upto 5:00 pm). The Candidates are further advised to keep visiting the official websites of NTA (www.nta.ac.in) and (https://neet.nta.nic.in/) for the latest updates.
To Download The Original Notice Click Here Download