NEET-UG Registration | How To Apply | Latest Updates 2021
After the announcement of the final date of NEET-UG as 12th of the September 2021. The National Testing Agency has opened the portal of registration for the NEET aspirants. The registration of NEET UG 2021 can be done on the official website of NTA. Those students who do not want to surf much can click here to redirect to the registration page NEET REGISTRATION. Students are advised to read the notification carefully before registering to the NEET UG 2021. NOTIFICATION FORM.
NEET 2021 Documents.
- Candidates need to upload a passport size photograph of size 10kb to 200kb.
- Candidates scanned signature of size 4kb to 30kb
- Candidates left hand thumb impression of size 10kb to 50kb in JPEG format. In case if the left thumb is not available candidates can use the right thumb impression.
- Candidates Class 10th certificate scan of size 100kb to 400kb in JPG size.
- Note that in students photograph the focus on face.
NEET Application Fee.
- For the general category of students, the candidates needs to pay RS :1500
- For candidates under General- EWS/ OBC-NCL category needs to pay RS : 1400
- For candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwD/Transgender categories need to pay an application fee of RS : 800.
NEET 2021 How To Apply.
- First of all visit the official website of NTA or click here CLICK HERE
- Now apply for online registration using a unique Email ID and mobile number.
- After that fill in the online application form and note down the system generated application number.
- After that upload scanned images of candidate’s latest passport size photograph, signature, left-hand thumb impression, class 10th passing certificate.
- Now pay fee using SBI/Syndicate/HDFC/ICICI/PayTM Payment Gateway through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net-banking/UPI
- You can keep proof of fee paid safely for future reference
- Now download, save and print copies of the confirmation page after successful remittance of fee and keep copies safely for future reference.