JKSSB Recruitment 2021 : Apply For 329 Vacancies
The Jammu And Kashmir Service Selection Board JKSSB has issued an advertisement for filling 329 vacancies in the Animal/Sheep Husbandry and Fisheries Department. On July 17 the JKSSB announced published an advertisement of 329 vacancies in Animal and Fisheries Department.
This Advertisement also reads that the application process for these post will be started on 4th of the August and can be filled up to September 6. Check Details Below.
329 Vacancies In Animal And Fisheries Department.
Application Fee For JKSSB Recruitment 2021: Candidates who want to apply must pay the application fee of Rs:350.
Educational Qualification For JKSSB Recruitment 2021 : For many position the different educational qualifications have been set:
- For Junior Assistant the candidate must be graduated from a recognized University and also having a minimum speed of 35 words per minute.
- For Veterinary Pharmacist candidate must be Matric passed with science stream.
- For Electrician candidate must be an ITI trained in Electrician Trade Processing the prescribed License.
- For Junior Stenographer candidate should be Graduation from a recognized University having a minimum speed of 65 and 35 words per minute in shorthand and typewriting respectively.
- For Junior Librarian candidate should be Graduate with B.Lib Certificate.
- For Junior Grader candidate should be Matric with Science.
- For Rakh Overseer candidate should be Matric with Science Stock Assistant Matric with Science Subject.
- For PBX Operator Matric /H.S. candidates should possess Certificate training in the line from a recognized institute.
- For Inspector Fisheries/ Farm Manager Equivalent candidate should be M.F.Sc or M.Sc Fisheries Management or M.Sc Zoology with Ichthyology as a special subject
- For Deputy Inspector Fisheries/ Equivalent candidate should be B.F.Sc or B.Sc Medical(Zoology) or B.Sc Industrial Fish & Fisheries from a recognized university/Institute.
JKSSB Recruitment 2021 : Age Limit
- Maximum age limit fro Open Merit and government service/contractual employment is 40 years.
- For SC/ST/RBA/ALC/IB/EWS and Pahari speaking people the age limit is 43 years
- For Physically Challenged person the age limit is 42 years
- For Ex-Servicemen the age limit is 48 years.
JKSSB Recruitment 2021 : How To Apply
Those candidates who want to apply can apply from the official website of JKSSB https://jkssb.nic.in/. Note that students who have not register themselves earlier on the portal of JKSSB are advised to register themselves by clicking on Candidate Registration link. After filling the details go on the login page and login there after that you can apply.