Important Instructions For PG Entrance 2021| University Of Kashmir
Important Instructions For PG Entrance 2021
All the students which are appearing in the PG entrance of university of kashmir must of be aware of all the instructions for doing their paper in well manner and to score high marks. Students are advised to follow the given instructions carefully.
Kashmir University PG Entrance Instructions
- All the students are advised to reach their examination centers before one hour of the examination.
- All the students are advised to carry their personal hand sanitizer of small size and mask and gloves with them into the examination centers.
- All the students are advised to disburse after examination is over and they should leave after the examination immediately.
- All students are advised to bring their and a valid identity card with them otherwise they will not be allowed to sit in the examination center.
- Students are advised to check their Roll number, time of test and their center location which will/is available on the official website of university of kashmir.
- Candidates are provisionally admitted to appear in the examination.
- Candidates are advised to sit in the examination before 15 minutes of the commencement of examination.
- Campus/College preference can be verified from the official website of university of kashmir and in the case of not mentioning preference, the candidate will be seize to exercise the option of preference at belated stage.
- No student will be allowed to sit in the examination after 20 minutes of the commencement of the examination.
- No student will be allowed to leave the examination hall before the completion of exam.
- Use of electronic devices like watches, calculators, mobile phones are not allowed in the examination hall.
- All the students are advised to check the paper and ensure that he or she has received the correction question paper as he or she has applied for.
- Students are advised to align the candidates copy properly in the OMR sheet so that each entry will be exactly copied in the candidates copy.
- Use of only blue/black ball point pen is advised so that your OMR sheet will be checked properly.
- As per as the exam pattern, there will be negative marking also. For every wrong answer 0.25 marks will be deducted from the total score of that candidate.
- The selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of the merit subject and positive score of the candidate.
- The first two provisional selection list will be made available on the website of university of kashmir and the subsequent list against vacant seats will be prepared on the basis of merit and counselling.
- Candidates with their own interest are advised to visit the university of kashmir website for updates.
- Students are advised to visit the kashmir university website https://www.kashmiruniversity.net
Keep Visiting For More Updates.